Escarpment Escape High Tea Package
Visitors to the Blue Mountains can experience a taste of the nation’s opulent history, a portion of its rich heritage and a slice of cake when they indulge in the Escarpment Escape High Tea package – for just $75.
Begin your journey by exploring Mark Foy’s ``Palace in the wilderness’’, the genuinely iconic Hydro Majestic Hotel. See for yourself the exquisite refurbishment and learn fascinating tit-bits about the famous hotel’s past on a guided history tour. Recharge over a decadent high tea in the luxurious Wintergarden restaurant while taking in the magnificent views overlooking the Megalong Valley.
Head 15 minutes down the Great Western Highway to the quaint village of Leura and to the Everglades Historic House & Gardens. Roam the gorgeous art deco house and art gallery and Paul Sorensen-designed gardens. Mature travellers can explore the home of one of Australia’s most beloved fictional personalities, the Magic Pudding, and the cantankerous character’s creator at the Norman Lindsay Gallery & Museum at Faulconbridge.
Continue your travels onto Faulconbridge and explore the home of one of Australia’s most beloved fictional personalities, the Magic Pudding, and the cantankerous character’s creator at the Norman Lindsay Gallery & Museum.
Escarpment Escape High Tea Package Includes;
- Afternoon high tea in the Wintergarden
- A history tour of the Hydro Majestic
- Entry into the Everglades Historic House & Gardens
- Entry into the Norman Lindsay Gallery and Museum
Cost :$75 per person all inclusive
Available Monday - Friday only. Bookings are essential and are subject to availability
Please call 02 4782 6885
- Package is not applicable for group bookings of 6 or more.
- Entry tickets for the Everglades and Norman Lindsay Gallery need to be collected from Casino lobby upon arrival for High Tea & History Tour
- Norman Lindsay Gallery and Museum is located at 14 Norman Lindsay Cres, Faulconbridge, Opening Hours 10am to 4pm daily
- Everglades Historic House & Gardens is located 37 Everglades Ave, Leura, Opening Hours 10am to 4pm daily