CAREERS & JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Job Openings available at 03.02.2021 and applications are accepted until all positions are filled for the following:
Assistant Restaurant Manager and Team leaders
Blue Mountains: $55,000 - $59,999 pa plus super
Escarpment Group is looking for experienced Assistant Restaurant Managers or Team leaders to work within our busy outlets.
Are you well presented and have hands-on F&B experience in quality venues or hotels?
Do you have an eye for detail, the drive to deliver service excellence and motivation to train others?
Do you have relevant skills, supervisory experience and a stable employment track record - with either with 4-5 star hotels and/or premium restaurant outlets?
If this sounds like you then we want you to apply to work at our iconic hotels and restaurants in the Blue Mountains - serving inhouse guests, domestic and international tourists who are keen to experience our unique culture, local heritage and fabulous food & wine!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBIITIES:
1. Responsible for providing operational support and direction on daily operations
2. Responsible for setting, implementing and reviewing service standards to exceed guest expectations at all times.
3. Assist the Restaurant Manager in hiring of staff and ensuring they work within the HR guidelines of the business as well as complying with State and/or federal legislation especially in regard to Sexual harassment, Bullying and Equal opportunity and when necessary, disciplining and terminating staff for breaches of any of the above.
4. Assist Restaurant Manager in training and developing training plans of all Restaurant team members according to the service standards required. Training of all staff on delivery of menu items consistent with the quality levels and financial expectations of the business.
5. Assist Restaurant Manager in designing, costing and implementing innovative wine lists for both Restaurant outlet and banquet.
6. Responsible for ordering, maintaining sufficient stock levels for business need and ensure efficient stock control procedure in place at all times.
7. Responsible for controlling beverage and wages costs to ensure profitability of Restaurant are in line with the budgetary guidelines.
8. Assist Restaurant Manager in preparing weekly roster restaurant front of house team, forecasting and calculating revenue and payroll on a weekly basis.
9. Responsible for maintaining safety & hygiene standards of the Restaurant.
10.Contribute and participate in planning and preparing annual budget including sales revenue, payroll costs and profit targets.
11.Contribute and participate in menu planning, implementation and execution of all food products within the Hotel.
12.Liaise with all Department Heads, Operational Managers and Staff to achieve the Hotel’s overall goals.
Expand your horizon and explore work and life balance in regional NSW!
Candidates need to demonstrate prior experience with the above essential duties to be able to meet the requirements of the job.
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted**