Blue Mountains Afternoon High Tea
It’s teatime in the Blue Mountains and the grand tradition of the Hydro Majestic Afternoon High Tea awaits you served in the majestic Wintergarden with panoramic views overlooking the Megalong Valley.
Featuring majestic and panoramic views overlooking the Megalong Valley the Hydro Majestic is one of Australia’s most iconic historical hotels. With its understated elegance and warm ambience featuring plush furnishings, fireplace and charming artworks The Wintergarden offers a premium afternoon high tea which is the perfect place to enjoy this grand tradition whilst enjoying the spectacular views of the Megalong Valley.
Upon arrival to the Hydro Majestic you enter via the Casino Lobby featuring the iconic domed roof with a grandeur chandelier which then opens out into the majestic Wintergarden Restaurant.
Our afternoon high teas are served to your table on a three-tiered silver stand and consist of petit pastries and a selection of finger sandwiches. Freshly baked scones are served with homemade jam and fresh clotted cream. Freshly brewed speciality teas and coffees are brought to your table throughout the afternoon.
Vegetarian and gluten free options can be catered for at no additional cost, please advise any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
Upgrade your afternoon high tea to include a glass of Australian sparkling wine or a glass of Sparkling Cocktail with a twist to enhance your Blue Mountains afternoon high tea experience.
Afternoon High Tea Sittings:
OPEN DAILY 11:00am - 3:00pm *last order at 3:30pm
• High Tea $65.00 per person (Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday)
• Deluxe High Tea $79.00 per person including a glass of Australian sparkling wine (Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday
• Luxurious High Tea $89 per person with a flute of French Champagne (Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday
• Gluten Free High Tea $65.00 per person (Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday)
• Eastern High Tea $70.00 per person (Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday
- $79.00 per person with a flute of Australian sparkling wine and $89 per person with a flute of French champagne (Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday
• Children’s High Tea from $35.00 per child (aged 3 to 12 years)
Reservations are essential
As the afternoon high teas at the Hydro Majestic Hotel are extremely popular, bookings are essential. Please call +61 2 4782 6885 to make your booking or book online.
Please note: Due to government restrictions around social distancing we are allocating max 90 mins per booking to ensure that we serve all guests in a safe and sustainable manner. We apologize for our strict timing allocations for all bookings to ensure that we are in compliance with health regulations and we look foward to serving you as best we can.