Experience the taste of the Blue Mountains at the Hydro Majestic Pavilion
The Hydro Majestic Pavilion, is the place to discover the history of The Hydro Majestic and to share all that is remarkable about the Blue Mountains.
Celebrating the spirit of the Royal Easter Show pavilions of Sydney’s old showgrounds and operating as a magnificent interactive ‘living’ history space, the Hydro Majestic Pavilion houses a vibrant display showcasing boutique and unique food and wines from the Blue Mountains and its regions. Regions showcased will include Mudgee, Bathurst, Orange and the Western Plains.
Demonstrating the best regional gourmet food and wines of the area, “The Taste of The Blue Mountains” this retail and exhibition space totalling approximately 500 sqm is a tourism destination to explore the history of the Hydro, including multimedia screening areas and history tours.
Open Daily: 9.00am - 5.00pm
The Hydro Majestic Pavilion will definitely be a destination not to be missed by any traveller!
HM Pavilion Return & Refund Policy
We understand from time to time exchange/returns are necessary. Our terms and conditions for returns and exchange is as follows:-
- goods are returned or exchanged within 7 days of purchase date;
- goods are returned in new, unworn condition with tags attached and in their original packaging;
- the customer will need to provide proof of purchase. ie. original sales receipt must accompany all returns
- the customer will also need to be responsible for shipping costs associated with the return of any items of purchase. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Exchange & store credit
HM Pavilion purchases that are eligible for an exchange for other items, or store credit provided (to the same value) must be returned within 7 days of purchase.
It is at the discretion of management to decide whether a full refund will be provided after inspection of returned goods.
Refunds are not available if;-
- you simply change your mind or made an incorrect choice.
- damages caused to the goods during transit after purchase.
If you wish to proceed with your return, send the item you wish to return to the following address:
HM Pavilion Manager
52-88 Great Western Highway
Medlow Bath, NSW 2780
To ensure your returned item arrives safely, please use a shipping method that allows tracking. HM Pavilion cannot be held liable for the cost of postage for returns, nor any items lost in transit.
Please allow up to 14 working days for your return to be processed by our team. You will receive email confirmation to inform you of the status and actions once completed.