Venues At The Hydro Majestic Hotel
a. Dining / Function venues:
1. The Wintergarden: A spectacular light filled restaurant with grand standing views of the Megalong Valley totalling approx. 350 sqm. The Wintergarden will offer premium High Tea service and alacarte lunch and dinner menus in refined surrounds. This dining room is available for grand functions and dazzling events of up to 250 seated/400 cocktail style functions.
2. The Majestic Ballroom: The Grand Ballroom of the Blue Mountains, offering premium packages for Conferences and Events. This magnificent domed Ballroom totalling approx 380 sqm will also include a new parterre courtyard garden and the new Delmonte Lobby and pre-function space. As a function venue, the Grand Ballroom can host events of up to 280 seated /450 cocktails.
3. The Casino Lobby: A grand new venue at The Hydro Majestic with glass doors from front entry, marble tiled vestibule, and views through to The Wintergarden. This is an ideal pre-function space or a glamorous cocktail venue for events of up to 150.
4. Hargraves Garden: The Majestic Ballroom now has a beautiful new paved forecourt set on the original site of John Hargraves’ garden. Arrive from the Hydro Majestic entry to the sandstone staircase and landscaped surroundings of the new Hargraves Garden Terrace. Set amongst some of the most beautiful historic buildings at the Hydro Majestic, this picturesque paved courtyard is suitable for a Hoecker marquee for events of up to 200 seated/350 cocktails.
5. Salon Du The: The Flying Fox + Cat’s Alley are united to celebrate all that is Chinese in the history of the Hydro Majestic. A Shanghai chic Tearoom and bar. Rich in Oriental reds, far eastern murals and luxurious furniture, rediscover the understated decadence of the Empire with some jazz and a martini at sunset. A warm and sumptuous space for events of up to 60 seated/150 cocktail.
6. Delmonte Conference/Function rooms: The Delmonte rooms command spectacular views over the Megalong Valley and are conveniently located by the new Delmonte Lobby. These beautiful rooms can be used as a pair or individual room for your private dinner, cocktail party, conference, or as a beautiful pre-function area for The Majestic Ballroom. Each of the 2 rooms can host events of up to 50 seated/80 cocktail. With its own private bar, Delmonte Hallway Conference 1 is the perfect choice for your private entertaining destination.
7. The Delmonte Lobby: The new Delmonte Lobby is set within the historic exterior walls of the Delmonte Hallway and Majestic Ballroom featuring the original arches of the Hargraves House unseen for decades. This beautiful new space provides a spacious function area connecting to The Majestic Ballroom entries and the Delmonte Hallway Conference Rooms. As a venue, this Lobby area can cater for cocktail events of up to 150.
b. Casual Dining and Providores:
1. The Boiler House: This Café is set in a unique industrial heritage space – the former boiler house for the Hydro Majestic Hotel totalling approx. 180 sqm. With dining on 2 levels, the Boiler House will offer casual dining menu with take-away options for guests to consume at the new Majestic Point lookout. Total capacity of the Boiler House across 2 floors is approx. 120 seated.
2. The Mark Foy Pavilion: The new Mark Foy Pavilion will reflect the spirit of the much-loved Easter Show Pavilions of Sydney’s old showgrounds. Operating as a magnificent interactive living history space and the vibrant Providores showcase – demonstrating the best regional gourmet food and wine of the area: The Taste of The Blue Mountains. This retail and exhibition space totalling approx. 500 sqm will be a tourism destination: a place to discover the history of the Hydro, including multimedia screening suite, APP for tours and places to discover the amazing produce of the Blue Mountains and surrounding regions (including Bathurst, Mudgee, Orange and the Western Plains).