Blue Mountains Restaurants
Experience the various gourmet delights of the Blue Mountains!
With so much to see and do when visiting the Blue Mountains, we have provided you with a few suggestions of recommended local restaurants to dine at during your stay in the region.
For more information please visit the Official Blue Mountains Tourism website
With views across the historic formal English gardens and the escarpment of Jamison Valley in the background, Darley’s Restaurant is Lilianfels Resort and Spa signature fine dining Blue Mountains restaurant, renowned for its fresh, local produce, fine wines and innovative cuisine. Offering modern Australian cuisine served as a la carte or degustation menus with specially selected local and imported wines.
- Cuisine: Modern Australian
- Pricing: 2 course $95 per person & 3 course $125 per person
- Note: Weekends and public holidays - set price 3 courses $125
- Open: Tuesday to Saturday 6pm to 10.30pm
- Website: www.darleysrestaurant.com.au
Echoes Restaurant is perched at the absolute edge of the World Heritage listed Blue Mountains National Park, with views of mountains, cliff edges and lush rainforest valleys right through the Jamison Valley to Mittagong, 80 kilometres away. Echoes Restaurant is renowned for its modern Australian cuisine with Asian inspire influences whilst utilising fresh and local produce. The menu is complemented by specially selected boutique Australian and imported wines, all whilst enjoying the magically panoramic views of the Blue Mountains escarpment and Jamison Valley from the terrace.
- Cuisine: Modern Australian with Asian influences
- Pricing: Lunch Mains from $24 per person and Dinner 3 course from $110 per person
- Open: 7 days a week Lunch 12pm to 2.30pm & Dinner 6pm to 10.30pm
- Address: Echoes Boutique Hotel & Restaurant, 3 Lilianfels Ave, Katoomba
- Phone: 02 4782 1966
- Website: www.echoeshotel.com.au